HOLIDAYS WITH YOGA PRESENTS
8 DAYS YOGA RETREAT TO NEPAL
24 – 31 MARCH 2019
8 Days tour: 2 nights in Kathmandu & 4 nights in Pokhara
24 Mar / Day 01: DEPART SINGAPORE BY JET AIRWAYS
Dep 1115hrs/ Arr 1925hrs
A traditional garland welcome on arrival in Kathmandu, capital city of Nepal. Transfer to hotel and check in. Rest of the evening, free and easy.
25 MAR / DAY 2: KATHMANDU – POKHARA (Breakfast) 7am Yoga
We travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara in the morning. The 6 hour drive passes through the lakeside town, offering the best views of the Himalayas, Mount Annapurna 1 (8000m) , Annapurna South, Fishtail Peak, Dhaulagiri and Lamjung. The Phewa lakeside is a nice and relaxing place to visit.
Upon arrival, check-in hotel and refresh. We visit Davis Fall, Seti Gorge, Tashiling monastery and enjoy walks along the Phewa lakeside.
26MAR / DAY 3: POKHARA HIKE TO AUSTRALIAN CAMP VIEW POINT
(Breakfast) 7am Yoga
Morning we take a 45 min drive to Kande for an easy to moderate, one way hike of 2 hours to Australian Camp. You get a beautiful view of Annapurna Himalayan ranges from here, including the famous Fish Tail Peak. We will spend afternoon exploring this area, enjoying the scenery of the snow mountains in front.
27 MAR / DAY 4: KANDE TO POKHARA (Breakfast) 7am Yoga
We enjoy the beautiful sunrise in the morning at Australian Camp point. After breakfast we trek back to Kande and take a 45min drive back to Pokhara.
Afternoonis free and easy, browsing the many interesting shops, book store and souvenir places on the lake front.
28 MAR / DAY 5: POKHARA (Breakfast) 7am Yoga
Morning we take an excursion to Peace Pagoda for a bird’s eye view of 3 highlights : Phewa Lake, Annapurna Himalayas and Pokhara city. We will then be transfered to trail head for a 30 minutes walk up to Peace Pagoda.
Here you will find the golden painted stories of the life of Buddha. This is the best spot to take photographs.
Rest of the day at leisure.
29 MAR / DAY 6: POKHARA – KATHMANDU (Breakfast) 7am Yoga
We start early for a 6 hours’ drive back to Pohkara.
You have an option to take a 25 minutes flight back to Pokhara.
In the afternoon we visit Swayambhunath stupa, also known as “monkey temple”. It is a landmark that offers view of the city. It is abode of the legendary Manjushree deity of Wisdom.
Evening we will have a farewell Nepali dinner with cultural performance (Optional)
30 MAR / DAY 7: DEPART KATHMANDU BY JET AIRWAYS (Breakfast) Dep 2030hrs
OPTIONAL MOUNT EVEREST FLIGHTSEEING – 6.30am: Take the 1hour fascinating journey by Air to view the Himalayas, including the world’s highest peak, Mt Everest 8848metres. Return to hotel for breakfast and continue with the day tour.
Morning at leisure. Afternoon, we tour the bustling city center of ancient heritage which goes back to the 12th century former Palace Square. We visit Durbar Square and the Kumari Ghar, the residence of the revered Living Goddess.
Transfer to Kathmandu airport for your flight back to Singapore.
31 MAR / DAY 8: ARRIVE SINGAPOR- Arrival 0925hrs
USD $1198 / Per Pax based on twin or triple sharing
USD 190 / Single Supplement
· Airfare on Jet Airways on Economy Class
· Airport Tax (subject to changes)
· All transfers and tours as per itinerary by private bus
· English speaking guide
· Hotel on Bed & Breakfast - 2 nights in Kathmandu
· Hotel on Bed & Breakfast - 3 nights in Pokhara
· Hotel on Bed & Breakfast - 1 night in Australian Campsite Guest House
· Entry fees for tourist attractions as per itinerary
· 10% Govt. Service charge and 13% VAT payable to Nepal Government
· Yoga activities
Services not included:
· Airfare Pohkara- Kathmandu USD $115 (Optional) - subject to change without notice
· Nepal visa fee
· Expenses of personal nature; soft drinks, hard drinks, telephone calls, laundry etc
· Tips, gratuity to Guide and Drivers
· Any expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight cancellation, road blocks, vehicle malfunction etc
· Any travel, medical or evacuation insurance
· Anything not mentioned in the above inclusion
Apply at the airport on arrival for 15 days multi re-entry visa
Cost USD $25 with 1 color recent passport photo
Mode of payment:
Fund transfer or Cheque (Fund transfer to BPS Wellness Centre,
DBS Current Acct 020-010913-0)
Hotel Accomodation in 4* hotels
Kathmandu : 2 Nights in Hotel Rama Inn
Pohkara : 3 Nights in Mt Kailash Resort
Australian Camp Site : 1 Night Camp Guest House
* listed hotels if not available similar standard will be confirmed.